Thursday, October 21, 2010

Exciting News!!!

I can now share some exciting news which I have been bursting to tell.  I was invited to be on the White With 1 Creative Team.  I was over the moon when I received the news as I am a big fan of the WW1 Challenge site and am glad they are back starting November.  Over the next week will be the reveal of all the girls on the Creative Team.... the talent on the team is amazing and I can't wait to see their creations.  They have some fabulous sponsors with prizes from Scrapboutique, Pretty Petals, Scrap Therapy, Scrapbook Divas and Scrap addix.  Hop on over and take a look... WW1

The Colour Room #28

This weeks palette was a very eye-catching colour combo.  I just love the contrast of these colours and I know many of you don't like purple, but I love colours that pack a punch.  Decided to mask my background in purple to tie in the the lacy effect of the doilies and lace then painted over in yellow. I embossed the white CS for a bit more texture and used another new Martha Stewart punch called iron fence and of course a couple of MS butterflies... one of my favs.  Stamped the quote and flourish on acetate then finished of with a bit of bling.

Thanks for stopping by :)

13 comments:

  1. I am sooooooo EXCITED for you Cathy!!!!!!! That is super news!!! Can't wait too see what you create!! You will be perfect for the team!!

    And oh boy that LO is just STUNNING!!!!! Love the masking effect and I too am and huge fan of the MS butterfly punch!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Cathy!! You rock the palette!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Cathy!!! That's so exciting, can't wait to see what gorgeous layouts you come up with. Love your colour room layout too, it's absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Cathy! That is great news indeed. Cant wait to see what you will inspire us with :o) Love the Colour Room layout also. You did great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS Cathy!!! I had a peek at WW1, looks like a great site, can't wait to see your inspiration!! Gorgeous Lo, you did great with the palette - beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Cathy! That's fantastic news.
    Love your layout. The masking looks great with all the doilies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! Looking forward to seeing your lovely work over there!!! That is a stunning LO...so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love this and the background looks amazing
    WOO HOO BIG CONGRATS on the CT position

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super congratulations, I just love your work and will come on board and do some challenges over there, looking forward to seeing your inspirational layouts. I bet you are over the moon, good for you, I just love this stunning layout, wow your gorgeous daughter is the perfect subject. Love to you, Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Cathy!!! what fantastic news ... will definately be following your journey over there. oh.. and this week's colour palette at TCR totally scared me off, but you have done an absolutely stunning job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic news Cathy. I love your work and look forward to seeing many more inspiring creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow..what great news...and i absolutely love your color room layout

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your WW1 spot!! How exciting :-) This is SUCH a gorgeous LO, I love masking :-) Thanks for visiting my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete