Saturday, August 11, 2012

Scrapmatts - More Vintage Chippies

Hi Girls,
This month at Scrapmatts I was given some of the gorgeous vintage inspired chippies to play with.  They are so beautifully detailed and are to die for. Sofie and Andrew have also designed some new Printers Trays and a stunning 3D Memory Keeper.   To check them out click on the link HERE.

Tres Jolie
On this LO I have used the Layered Bridge and Birdbaths in mist white, which highlighted in blue ink to add some depth.  My title was jazzed up with Butterflies 03 which I chopped in half and Microchips 15.  These were inked in galaxy gold Brilliance ink.  Lastly I used one of my favs..  the Leaf Spray 01 which are perfect for accenting your flower clusters.

List of Materials:  Scrapmatts Layered Bridge, Birdbaths, Butterflies, Microchips and  Leaf Spray chipboard, Prima KandCo TPC Studio, MME and Graphic 45 pp's, Prima flowers, Glimmermist, Gesso, Brilliance inks

Absolutely Beautful To Me
On my 2nd LO I have used the gorgeous Wicker Chair 03 in mist white and accented with some fussy cut flowers.  The Signboards 02 go beautifully with the vintage chippies.  The sign was backed with a Basic Grey sticker and accented with some fussy cut flowers.  I also swiped some gesso over the sign to add some texture.

List of Materials:  Scrapmatts Wicker Chair and Signboards, Websters and MME pp's, Basis Grey sticker, Craft Queen lace, twine and button, Meg's Garden ribbon, Cheery Lynn doily die, Glitz Design bird stamp, Martha Stewart doily, KandCo rubon,Paper doily, Gesso

Hold Fast To Your Dreams
This month at Berry71Bleu, it is my turn to host the challenge.  Sofie and Andrew were kind enough to sponsor a fab Scrapmatts prize pack for the winner!! The challenge is very simple... all you have to do is add wings of some sort to your project.  I decided to use the new Layered Frame 03 to create a wings inspired project.  I added a thick coat of gesso to the frame, and while it was still wet I sprinkled with some gold micro beads.  The Dress Form 01 was altered with Wings 01 which I backed inked in gold, backed in paper and accented with microbeads.  I then dressed the dress form with ribbon, lace, pp, flower charm and ink.  I cut one of the Butterflies 18 in half, inked in gold and pushed some micro beads into the gaps and used them to frame the Clocks 03.  Lastly I inked with Butterflies 17 chippie in gold and copper Brilliance inks and accented with a vintage button and some Prima bling.



List of Materials:  Scrapmatts chipboard Layered Frame, Dress Form, Clock, Butterflies, Wings, Berry71Bleu vintage tag, Basic Grey Curio and Prima Printery pp's, Kaisercraft die cuts, rubons and pearls, Tim Holtz tickets, MM pagemark, Prima crystal and pearl flourish, Prima flower, mini rose, KandCo typewriter key, metal flower and bee charms, vintage button, crochet doily, lace, ribbon, braid, Viva Ferro paste, Brilliance and Memento inks, gesso, paint.

A Ladies Diary Vintage Cards
Lastly I created 2 vintage cards using some Graphic 45, A Ladies Diary pp's which went perfectly with the Parasols 02 and Benches 03.  I highlighted the chippies with some Gelly Roll Stardust pens.  I used the Assorted Words 10 for my greetings... they are the perfect size for cards.

List of Materials:  Scrapmatts Parasols 02 and Benches 03, Cardstock, Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary pp's, Prima Notecards, Gelly Roll Stardust Pens, Brilliance ink

Thanks for stopping by.

Cathy :))

17 comments:

  1. Tooooo much, Cathy....it's just all soooo gorgeous. I think my fave is the 2nd LO with the wicker chair. Just totally delicious:):):) gosh, you're a great scrapper...so versatile, too. Glad the computer probs are resolved:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cathy, blown away..don't know where to start. Amazing colors and dimension and just every detail perfect...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow.. these are really beautiful.. so elegant and so feminine and amazingly created.. love them all..

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW these are all gorgeous, you have been very busy cathy, love the cards, totally wonderful creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, gorgeous LO's and cards!! Love how you split the butterfly!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Cathy these are stunning!! Love all your work !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!!!!!! This is just incredible beautiful !!!!! I love every Little detail of this page!!!!
    I hope you come visite me to
    I am a follower off
    you

    xx hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW!!!! These are all so stunning Cathy!!!! Those chippie pieces are so beautiful and you have used them so well. Gorgeous work. :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crikey Cathy, you're not a busy bee - you're the entire bee hive!! so much gorgeousness created! Love the blues and yellows in the first one, and the birdbath and bridge are really so pretty. Gorgeous fussy cutting in the second one, gotta LOVE the wicker chair! Delicious page! OMG how gorgeous is the third one! totally chock-a-block with goodies! the dress form is to die form, love love love it! Apart from the knock-out dress form, I especially adore the clock with butterfly wings! aaaand beautiful cards too; wowzer!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness me Cathy. Your work just blows me away. The detail, colours, and every bit is just so beautiful. You are so so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cathy as always your work is just extraordinary....simple breathtaking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! These are just stunning. Love your attention to details and layers. Just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Cathy these are stunning! Love this chair.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Your layouts are stunning Cathy! Takes my breath away. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are the perfect embellies! I love looking at the beautifulness of your layouts. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW Cathy Outstanding!! I LOVE the new chipboard... I LOVE THEM ALL... I can't decide which one I love the best.. that umbrella is fantastic... oh but the chair and the bridge... wow wow.. I love em ALL!!! What a fantastic layout.. Such beautiful work Cathy!!!

    Thanks for popping into my blog and commenting on my newest layout, as I experimented with brick stencils and textured gels. It was so much fun! Thanks for your kind words!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally gorgeous work Cathy! All of them are outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete