Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Kaisercraft DT - XO Collection

Hi Everyone,

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, Kaisercraft has released the new XO Collection which is perfect for those LOVE inspired layouts or why not make a handmade card or giftbox for your Valentine!  Today I am sharing a few projects I created with this adorable collection.

“My One and Only Love” Layout
I was inspired to create this LO whilst going through some old!! pics of hubby and me...  omg we look so young and fresh-faced, which I thought would go beautifully with these sweet pp's.  It's weird to think my Brittany is the same age as me in this photo... time does fly by so fast.




Kaiser Products: XO Collection - Paper –  P1698 Truly, P1699 Madly, P1700 Deeply, SS266 12x12 Sticker Sheet, CT813 Collectables, CS199 Clear Stamp Set, PP956 Paper Pad, CM121 Captured Moments Cards 3x4 – Be Mine, DD506 Decorative Die – Foliage, F627 Paper Blooms – Coconut, PT211 Printed Tape – Polka Dot Red, T303 Foam Tape
Other Products:  punch, mist, gesso, ink, leaves
 “So in Love With You” Card
A Valentine's Day card for my sweetheart created with the paper pad and collectables.


Kaiser Products: XO Collection - Paper – P1697 Ever After, CT813 Collectables, PP956 Paper Pad, CM121 Captured Moments Cards 3x4 – Be Mine, CD510 C6 Card Pack – Black, T303 Foam Tape

 “Be Mine” Gift Box
This little treat bag will hold some of my handmade chocolates.  They say you can get to a man's heart through his stomach!!


Kaiser Products: XO Collection – SS266 12x12 Sticker Sheet, CT813 Collectables, CM121 Captured Moments Cards 3x4 – Be Mine, T303 Foam Tape
Other Products:  Silhouette Cameo box die, punch, ribbon

“Notes and Messages” Altered Chalkboard

Lastly, I altered this cute chalkboard using a little pp, a few collectables and stickers from the 12x12 sticker sheet and ebony alpha stickers.  To tone in with the wood I framed the chalkboard section with fancy wooden corner flourishes and left them raw. 

Kaiser Products: XO Collection - Paper – P1700 Deeply, P1701 Cuddles, SS266 12x12 Sticker Sheet, CT813 Collectables, PP956 Paper Pad, AS251 Alpha Stickers – Ebony, FL526 Wooden Flourishes – Fancy Corners, SB713 Pearls – Pearl
Other Products: Chalkboard 

XO Collection



Thanks so much for stopping by :)

5 comments:

  1. Your lay-out looks so sweet and romantic. I just love the pretty colours and your beautiful 3D elements!
    That card, gift box and chalkboard are also way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty collection and really love seeing these projects you have made.. and yes you both look so young.. as did my hubby and I when we got married too I guess! love the chalk board too.. lovely creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Cathy and love the card and little treat bag. Great ideas
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I discovered your blog from another I've been following.... All of your artwork is so beautiful and I just realized you haven't posted here since January.....I'm hoping you've been busy creating.....

    ReplyDelete