Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Scrapbook Store - Blue Fern Frolic Collection

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing my 3rd The Scrapbook Store Design Team layout created with the beautiful "Blue Fern" Frolic Collection.

"Celebrate Everyday"

This layout was inspired by Sketch #146 from Sketchabilities Challenge Site. I started by cutting two diecuts from the Kaisercraft - Decorative Dies - Lattice Background C6 in white cardstock, which I cut into smaller pieces, then adhered with glue to my background Blue Fern "Frolic" Adorn Patterned Paper .    To soften the diecuts I stamped over them with Kaisercraft - Textured Clear Stamps – Diamonds  in Prima Marketing- Fluid Chalk Edger Pad -Old Rose ink.

  I cut various pp's from the collection to fit under and around my photos and used the Kaisercraft - Sanding Block  to sand the edges to reveal the white core and create softness. 



 Before adding the chipboard and flower embellishments, I applied IZink Pigment Ink - Jasmine  which I watered down a little to allow it to create drips.

The pp pieces, photos and chipboard were adhered with foam tape to create dimension and highlighted with Prima Marketing - Flowers - Esperanza Generosa  and Petaloo - Mini Daisy Petites - Antique Peach.  How cute are the Queen and Co - Droplets - Red !!  I randomly added a few with some of the negatives from the chipboard piece around the drips.   

The Scrapbook Store Product List


Other Product:  paper doily

Why not pop in to The Scrapbook Store  and check out all the fabulous new products in stock now!!

Thanks so much for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, your feminine lay-outs are always so beautiful and full of detail. I truly love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the colours and the photos are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete