Saturday, September 26, 2015

The Scrapbook Store - Blue Fern Frolic Collection

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing my fourth DT layout created with the beautiful Blue Fern Studios "Frolic" Collection for The Scrapbook Store,  I have been in heaven working with this gorgeous range of shabby chic papers!!  Check out the links to the product list below

Lovely Moments Layout
This collection has a variety of colour choices, for this LO I paired the pretty blues and sunny yellow pp's for a lovely fresh Spring feel.


The background "Petits Moments" pp was altered by masking the Crafters Workshop Art Is stencil with Prima Modeling Paste.   The edges of the pp's were randomly punched then stamped with the gorgeous IndigoBlu Rugged Edges stamp set.  To add a bit more depth, I flicked  Lindy's Stamp Gang mists randomly over the masked area.

I love to fussy cut elements from the pp's to create my own accents and have cut out some of the pretty floral sections, which I have layered with some of the new Mini Flowers and Petaloo Forget Me Nots which I softened with a touch of gesso.



The Scrapbook Store Product
Other Product:  Martha Stewart Pansy Punch, Prima Crystals, pearl embellishment

Keep a look out for my last project for the month with this beautiful Collection, which will be a couple of cards.
Thanks so much for stopping by :)

7 comments:

  1. Gosh, it's such a beautiful summery lay-out! I really love your colour palette and all the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Cathy, love the blue and yellow together. The texture looks great and those little flowers are so pretty
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! This sure is pretty! I love these colours together, love the stencilling on the background, flowers and the photo is gorgeous! Beautiful creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and gorgeous colours, awesome work and kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO Cathy,i think I saw this on FB?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely a stunner page! Amazing background work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy. We featured your beautiful layout on the Blue Fern Studios blog today. Thanks for making our products look so good!

    ReplyDelete