Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The Scrapbook Store - Blue Fern Studios Frolic Collection - Shabby Chic Cards

Hi Everyone,

I have my last project for the month created for The Scrapbook Store using the gorgeous Blue Fern Studios "Frolic" Collection.

I decided to create a couple of shabby chic cards with some of my leftover scraps, as I couldn't bear to throw them away.

Suzanne from The Scrapbook Store has restocked the "Frolic" collection as the first lot were snapped up in a flash.  Click on this link HERE to see this beautiful range of papers.



TSS Product Used

Other: Machine Stitching

Thanks so much for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. These cards are absolutely gorgeous! I love the romantic and shabby chic look of them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy! These cards are gorgeous! Pretty papers! Love them! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete