Friday, November 20, 2015

The Scrapbook Store - Lemoncraft Christmas Greetings

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing my third project created for The Scrapbook Store using the beautiful Lemoncraft 'Christmas Greetings' Collection.  Pop into the store and grab this gorgeous Christmas Collection before it goes flying out the door!!

Merry Christmas
I have cut various pieces of pp and layered with foam tape to create to create a background for my silhouetted photo.
 Using the layers as a guide I masked the background pp with the Tim Holtz Snowflake stencil and Faber Castell Whipped Spackle, then dried with heat gun until the spackle puffed up a little.  I outlined the snowflakes with a fineliner pen to make them pop, and stamped over the masking with the Kaisercraft music texture stamp in carnation red ink.
I adhered the layers to my background leaving the edges free, so that I could tuck in some lace accents, then embellished the layers with Green Tara and Petaloo flower clusters and some pretty Scrapmatts pine sprig chipboard pieces which I altered by spraying with 2 different colours of green mist.
How yummy are the Prills!!  I have used the Heart of Gold Prills to add texture and sparkle to my layout by adding them around the lace and edges of my pp.  Finally, I covered my photo and flicked the background with Pearlex solar gold, Kaisercraft lime green and Lindys Sea Mint Green mists.



Products Used:
Lemon Craft - Christmas Greetings - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - A Lot Of Faith
Lemon Craft - Christmas Greetings - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - A Lot Of Joy
Lemon Craft - Christmas Greetings - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Let Your Dreams Come True
Green Tara - Fabric Vines - 19cm Green with White Blossoms
Petaloo - Mixed Textured Blossoms – Red
Petaloo - Wild Mini Blossoms - Soft Green
Tim Holtz - Idea-ology - Fasteners - Yuletide
Tim Holtz - Layering Stencils - Snowflakes
Lindys Stamp Gang - Starburst Mist - Sea Mint Green
Kaisercraft - Kaiser Mists - Lime Green
Kaisercraft - Textured Clear Stamps - Sheet Music
Jacquard - Pearlex Powdered Pigments - Solar Gold
Prills - Heart Of Gold
Faber-Castell - Whipped Spackle 100ml
Faber-Castell - Gesso 100ml
Ranger - Archival Ink Pad - Wendy Vecchi Designer Series - Carnation Red
Scrapmatts Pine Sprig Chipboard
Twine, bells, lace, ink

Thanks so much for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment