Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Kaisercraft December DT Creations

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing my projects created with this month's 2 beautiful new collections.

First up we have the fun and vibrant "My Year, My Story" Collection which is designed to tie in with the fabulous newly released Journal Planners.


“Shine Bright” Layout

When I saw the vibrant yellow pp's from this range I was drawn to create this pretty layout.  Daisies are one of my favourite flowers, they are like a little bit of sunshine!!


Kaisercraft Product: My Year My Story - Paper – P2001 Shine, P2005 Allsorts | SS302 12x12 Sticker Sheet | CD101 Cardstock Weave – Coconut | T623 Template – Christmas Quarters | KM103 Kaisermist – Yellow | CS120 Texture Stamp – Lattice | SB797 Pearls - Yellow | IP730 Ink Pad – Avocado | T303 Foam Tape | Other Product:  DM-1MM2M32 Derivan Matisse Light Modelling Paste, seed beads, leaves, lace

I created a couple of quick and easy cards combined with the new glitter tapes for a touch of sparkle!!

”Lovely” Card

Kaisercraft Product: My Year My Story - Paper – P1999 Raspberry | CD102 Cardstock Weave – Licorice | CT845 Collectables | PT225 Glitter Tape - Silver | IP719 Ink Pad – Black | CD511 C6 Card Pack – White | Other Product: microbeads

”There Is Much to Celebrate” Card

Kaisercraft Product: My Year My Story - Paper – P2002 Lilac | PP986 6” x 8” Paper Pad | SS301 12x12 Sticker Sheet – Months | CD102 Cardstock Weave – Licorice | PT225 Glitter Tape - Silver | KM120 Kaisermist – Wisteria | CS198 Stamp Set - Pop | IP719 Ink Pad – Black | CD511 C6 Card Pack – White | Other Product: fineliner pen

Altered Standing Pineapple
This sweet OTP standing pineapple arrived in my parcel of goodies. Sunny yellow contrasted with fresh minty green... too cute!!


Kaisercraft Product: My Year My Story - Paper – P1998 Minty, P2001 Shine, P2005 Allsorts | EM406 String Natural | KC043 Kaisercolour – Sea Breeze | T322 PVA Craft Glue 125ml

My Year My Story Collection

The second December release, is the gorgeous vintage inspired "Treasured Moments" Collection.  A truly beautiful range full of old world charm accented with pretty roses and butterflies!


“You Are Beautiful” Layout
I love black and white mixed in with one other colour.  Here I have contrasted the black and white with a touch of pink to create a delicate softness.
The new release oval ornate frame Decorative Die goes beautifully with this vintage range.




Kaisercraft Product: – Treasured Moments – Paper – P2007 Memory, P2008 Recollection, P2009 Wonder, P2010 Flashback, P2015 Ponder | PP987 6.5” Paper Pad | CT846 Collectables | SS303 12x12 Sticker Sheet | DD349 Decorative Die – Oval Ornate Frame | T611 Template – Diamonds | KM110 Kaisermist – Pink | PT226 Glitter Tape – Steel | ST929 Clear Stickers – Inspirational | CS890 Texture Stamps – Dictionary Words | RS409 Sparklets – Ebony | IP731 Ink Pad - Berry | T331 Sanding Block | T303 Foam Tape | Other Product:  DM-1MM2M32 Derivan Matisse Light Modelling Paste

Altered BTP Captured Moments Storage
Just in time for Christmas, this beautiful BTP set of drawers will be a gift for one of my nieces
Accented with the metal drawer pulls and corners for a bit of vintage flair.


Kaisercraft Product: – Treasured Moments – Paper –P2008 Recollection, P2009 Wonder | SS303 12x12 Sticker Sheet | SB2340 BTP Captured Moments Storage | TM806 Treasures Label Pulls – Brass | TM808 Treasures Corners – Brass | KC001 Kaisercolour – White | T322 PVA Craft Glue 125ml

I have created 2 cards, one pretty and feminine and one masculine to show you that pretty girly paper collections don't always have to be used for girly projects.

“Thinking of You” Card

Kaisercraft Product: Treasured Moments - PP987 6.5” Paper Pad | DD906 Decorative Die and Stamp – Card Frames | Inks - IP719 Black, IP725 Petal Pink | SB786 Pearls – Rose | CD507 Card Pack Square – Baby Pink | T303 Foam Tape

 “Celebrate Your Day” Card – Masculine Card

Kaisercraft Product: Treasured Moments - PP987 6.5” Paper Pad | CT846 Collectables | PT226 Glitter Tape – Steel | CS876 Texture Stamp – Crackle | IP719 Ink – Black | CD511 C6 Card Pack – White | T303 Foam Tape Other: Charms

Treasured Moments Collection
 I would like to thank you for all the wonderful comments you have left for me throughout the year... it means so much to me. :) xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, such amazing projects! I especially love what you did with that vintage collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! These creations look wonderful.. I have enjoyed seeing what you have created with Kaiser this year.. Happy New Year, I hope it brings many special things to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! I especially LOVE the daisy layout! It is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete